Protecting yourself from coronavirus disease
Typical Covid-19 symptoms: what to do?
Symptoms of Covid-19 are usually mild – stay at home. Typical symptoms are:
- Throat pain
- Muscle ache
- Shortness of breath.
If you get serious symptoms like shortness of breath or high fever, call: Tel. 09 2719 3666 (Mon–Fri 8-18, Sat–Sun 10-18)
Stay at home as much as you can
Reduce the infection risk by staying home. Take care off only your most important tasks
- Shopping your food when it is not crowded in the store. Please buy food by taking in to consideration that there's enough of it to last for several days
- Take care your/your familys pharmacy needs; medication etc. in one shopping
- Don't make any visits to your friends or family. Minimize any outside contact. You can always call your friends/family members or Skype them
- When you need to go in public places, please take care of the safety instructions or keep 2 meter safety distance between people, cough on your sleeve, remember to wash you hands with soap and water after attending public areas
- At home remember to always wash your hands after going to the bathroom/toilet, coughing or sneezing. Please make sure all your family memebers are using their own towel. Use diposable paper napkins when sneezing/coughing and throw them away.
More information in English: